If you run a small business, if you are a consultant, freelancer or maker, if you are a marketing/communications manager…and if you want to grow your business with great design & branding, we should talk.
Sally Rauschenfels Creative provides graphic design services for all kinds of clients and budgets. From brochures to blogs, my strength is creating beautiful design solutions to help your business bloom. I’m based in Duluth, Minnesota but I can work with clients throughout the country. I pride myself on being efficient, organized, and dedicated to perfection, and I always meet deadlines. My clients agree.
I’ve been designing professionally for 20 years. Here’s what I do most often for clients:
- Logos, branding and stationery systems (business cards, letterhead, envelopes, labels, bookmarks, etc.)
- Direct mail campaigns, from letters to postcards to fundraising
- Print and digital ads
- Billboards, banners and outdoor signage
- Email and blog banners
- Newsletters and email marketing
- Book covers and interior pages/self-publishing book production for authors and artists
- Blog design/setup, Facebook templates, Twitter backgrounds and other social media branding
- Websites, including domain purchase, hosting guidance, and email account setup
- Website maintenance via the WordPress content management system
- Wedding invitations, special event announcements, and greeting cards
When we work together, I’ll be more than your graphic designer: I’ll be your creative partner in promoting your business.
Are you developing your first-ever website? Do you need a brochure for your business and don’t know where to start? You’ve found the right designer for your challenges. I work with many small business owners, freelancers, and artists/writers who are experts at what they do, but not always experts at promoting their products and services. I often go way beyond the role of graphic designer and share big ideas for reaching your customers or tips and tricks for advertising your business. I like to think of myself as your creative/communications partner when we work together.
Besides graphic design my background includes copywriting, client management, publishing, audio production, product development…and bookkeeping (my father was a CPA and I spent my college years keeping his books).
If you’re just getting started with a project, you might want to head over to my blog. You’ll learn marketing tips and tricks, plus see real-life samples of how I solved my clients’ design problems. If my clients have repeatedly asked me the same question, you’ll find the answer shared on my blog.
If you have questions about a specific project, what it will cost, or how to get started, let’s talk.
My office is in downtown Duluth and I’m typically at work M-F, 9-4. You can call me at 218-727-3383 or email me at email@example.com.
If you’d like to schedule a complimentary 30-minute chat about your design project, please review my project questionnaire and email me your answers. This will help focus our conversation and prepare me for our meeting.