I work with small business owners, professionals, and makers when they need design help on their print and digital projects.
Sally Rauschenfels Creative provides graphic design services for all kinds of clients and budgets. From brochures to blogs, my strength is creating beautiful design solutions for people who care about their brand presentation. I’m based in Duluth, Minnesota but I can work with clients throughout the country. I have a passion for efficiency, organization, and perfection, and I always meet deadlines. My clients agree.
Do you need design help? This is what I create most often for clients:
- Logos, branding systems, and stationary (business cards, letterhead, envelopes, labels, bookmarks, etc.)
- Brochures, flyers, and catalogs
- Direct mail campaigns — including letters, postcards, and complete fundraising appeals
- Print and digital ads
- Newsletters (both print and email marketing)
- Books — covers and interior pages, and self-publishing book production for authors and artists
- Product packaging — from CD sleeves to artisan soap labels
- Facebook branding and management — profile and cover graphics, plus regular posting with images
- Websites and blogs via WordPress — including domain purchase, hosting guidance, and email account setup, plus I can provide regular updating for your site or blog
- Wedding invitations, special event announcements, and greeting cards
I’ve got years of experience and I willingly share helpful information with my clients.
I’ve been an art director and account manager with an advertising agency where I wrote and designed for print, radio and television. I’ve been involved in book publishing as a book designer, product developer, editor and marketer of regional titles, eventually launching my own company, There and Back Books, to publish Minnesota guidebooks. I’ve directed promotional efforts that include email marketing strategies, blogging, Facebook management, writing press releases, budget creation and website content development.
You’re probably an expert at what you do, but not an expert at promoting your products or services. It’s time to show the world how amazing you are.
Do you need a brochure for your business and don’t know where to start? Are you developing your first-ever website? Are you ready to stand out in a crowded marketplace?
If you’re just getting started with a project, you might want to head over to my blog. You’ll learn design tips and see real-life examples of how I solved my clients’ design problems. If my clients have repeatedly asked me the same question, you’ll find the answers here.
I’m more than a graphic designer.
When you work with me on design projects, it’ll be like having an on-staff communications expert ready to promote your amazingness in all kinds of ways. I share pro-tips and big marketing ideas freely, even if not directly related to our project.
If you have questions about a specific project, what it will cost, or how to get started, let’s chat.
You can call me Monday-Friday at 218-727-3383 or email me at email@example.com.
If you’d like to schedule a complimentary 30-minute meeting about your design project, please take a quick look at my project questionnaire. Your answers will help focus our conversation when we meet.